Train departure inspection checks
At departure of a train(composition) our staff inspects the complete train on safety. Our company performs these works on the whole Belgian rail infrastructure Infrabel network for several railway companies. If requested the necessary arrival inspections will be performed to avoid defect wagons and missing loads at departure. In addition it assists the locomotive drivers on the braking tests and wagon documents.
- activities in Zeebrugge, Gent, Antwerp, Genk, Luttich, Lessine, Obourg
- inspections on conventional and intermodal trains
Shunting on sidings
Rail Service Net is active and authorised to assist in shuntings on sidings on the Belgian rail infrastructure.
Our company holds the necessary safety certificates on:
- medical and psychological exams for our staff
- training, skills and certificates/brevets for our staff
- safety regulations and safety monitoring (safety management)
We are applying the European and Belgian safety laws for railway companies. Our safety management is constantly updated and puts regular new regulations in operating procedures.